Please read this Policy carefully and if you do not accept all or part of any of its terms, you should leave the Website, stop using any material you have obtained from it in the future and avoid entering or submitting any personal information to it.
The Policy applies to personal information of the users that ECONOSOFIA LLC collects and uses through your interactions with it, such as when you visit the Website, use the products or services it offers, purchase products, communicate with customer service or interact as customers or suppliers, online or offline.
Which personal information is collected and when?
When you visit the Website, interact with the site, create your account, purchase products, request information, submit information, use online chat, contact professional services, request to receive communications and/or notifications about Products, ECONOSOFIA LLC may require certain information from you, as follows:
• Contact information: Name, postal address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, device identifiers, IP address, location, profile information, and billing information;
• Information about your preferences, settings and configurations, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser, operating system, computer or mobile device or browsing and visitor patterns in online interactions;
• Personal information: Gender, hometown and date of birth;
• Curriculum Vitae: academic background, work experience, training, skills, qualities and references;
• Images, photos and videos that you authorize.
ECONOSOFIA LLC has technical protection methods for the information provided and will only allow disclosures in strict compliance with the related regulations.
In compliance with current international regulations, ECONOSOFIA LLC does not allow people under the age indicated by the regulations of the country in which they reside to register on the Website. The consent of the legal representatives shall be required for minors to interact in and with the Website.
Why and how does ECONOSOFIA LLC use and process your personal information?
The personal information collected from you is used for the following purposes:
• Properly provide the functions of the Website;
• Communicate and receive information about products, events and other promotional objectives;
• Store your preferences and settings for future interactions and communications;
• Resolve queries and requests that you send to ECONOSOFIA LLC;
• Register people who visit the ECONOSOFIA LLC Website and/or its social networks, and obtain statistical data;
• To deliver personalized messages, special offers and particular announcements;
• To protect the property, safety and rights of ECONOSOFIA LLC and/or third parties.
Sharing of your personal information
Occasionally, ECONOSOFIA LLC may share the personal information provided by you with third parties in order to optimize your navigation and interaction with the Website, improve your experience and offer you an efficient service. In such cases, these third parties are required to manage this information in accordance with the applicable legislation, ensuring strict confidentiality. ECONOSOFIA LLC doesn’t sell personal
information and the data won’t be shared with third parties to obtain economic benefits or of any other kind.
Furthermore, ECONOSOFIA LLC will use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To share with other affiliated companies of ECONOSOFIA LLC in order to fulfill the aims previously mentioned and according to the described conditions;
• To deliver it to third parties providers of services that manage personal information on behalf of ECONOSOFIA LLC (e.g. information related to credit and debit cards and other means of payment, shipments and deliveries) in order to operate and provide specific services and functions, to deliver e-mails, to research and analyze, as well as to coordinate brand and product promotions;
• Hand it over to other third parties only to the extent necessary to
• Comply with government, judicial or other applicable law requests;
• Prevent illegal uses of the Website;
• Develop defenses against third parties’ claims; and assist in the prevention and investigation of fraud.
ECONOSOFIA LLC will take all necessary actions to comply with any legal requirements for personal information transfers to recipients in countries within and outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland. ECONOSOFIA LLC applies a variety of measures to ensure that your transferred personal information receives adequate protection in accordance with data protection regulations, including signing EU Standard Contract Clauses, verifying that the recipient has adopted the company’s binding clauses or has signed up to the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield, among others.
Disclaimer of commercial communications
You may cease to receive advertising communications from ECONOSOFIA LLC at any time, using the link provided for that effect in the footer of the advertising emails.
Alternatively, if you fail in this process, you have the option of contacting ECONOSOFIA LLC by email at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the cessation of such communications.
Protection and management of personal information
All personal data that you upload to the Website and/or to the Social Networks of ECONOSOFIA LLC, in your interaction with them, will be exclusively managed by ECONOSOFIA LLC, according to strict security and confidentiality policies, and encrypted digital platforms such as Google Analytics may be used for such purposes.
ECONOSOFIA LLC shall keep your personal information for the time necessary to comply with the purposes for which it was collected, unless otherwise specified by law.
You have the right to:
• request access to your personal information;
• require correction of your personal information in case it is incomplete or inaccurate;
• ask for the deletion of your personal data;
• object the processing of your personal data for legitimate and imperative reasons related to your personal situation;
• revoke your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time;
• withhold your personal information processing, including it use for direct marketing purposes.
Both the applicable law and ECONOSOFIA LLC’s practices change over the time. If ECONOSOFIA LLC intends to update this Policy, the changes made shall be published on the Website. Therefore, ECONOSOFIA LLC recommends that you keep yourself updated.
This Policy was last updated on June, 1st 2021.